[Mg-mmm] shipping overseas

Tom Metcalf mgtom at zoominternet.net
Thu Dec 3 13:43:10 MST 2009

Dan,

Prices vary by a surprising amount. I generally get 3 prices or more,
both air & surface. Prices depend on whether it's RORO or container, and
if it's a complete car, old, and very valuable, it will likely only be
able to be containerized. And if it's not running, it'll have to be in a
container, regardless.

I use Lars Traner, a fellow MG owner, and head of the CLE office of
Schenker Freight. His number is 440.-243-4084.

thx  tommm