[Mg-mmm] J2 oil filter

Robert Zwart zwart1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 7 15:00:18 MDT 2009

	You mean I'll have to abandon my MICRO(the one with quarter inch
holes due to corrosion that resides, or  should I say sags in my
crankcase) filter I now have?  I won't have to change oil as often,
then.   I have a sad feeling whenever we alter the looks, both
technically and artistically, of our original vintage cars to make
them last longer. but I'm sure it is more and more necessary as time
moves on.   Some 'do goody' Concours 'Inspecty' will look and say, Oh!
Oh! that's a 1/8th fitting where it isn't supposed to be.
	BOB Z