[Land-speed] [Tigers] Hat/Lapel Pins: "Ft-Lbs Forever"

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu May 22 11:55:23 MDT 2014

I happen to agree with that notion as well. If that's what you grew up with
I am a happy camper if you use that.  I can use it interchangeably with
ft-lbs with no issues. My problem is using pound feet vs foot pounds in the
terminology. And as archaic as you seem to think that is, then I guess the
rules of math don't count for much do they?

Good on ya...so how many ft - lbs one do you want?

mayf