[Land-speed] A too quiet list...

Justin Calkins justacalkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 08:25:57 MDT 2014

I was lucky enough to tag along with Jim last year.  If it was not for him,
I am not sure when I would have ever made it out to Bonne, if ever.  Jim
runs around with a camera and a notepad, documenting most anything that was
going on.  We had eight in our group last year, which was the second year
that Jim organized one of these trips.

It's not just corn fields here in central Iowa!!

Justin Calkins
Iowa Falls, Iowa