[Land-speed] Test and Tune

gary_ellen at q.com gary_ellen at q.com
Thu Jan 9 10:17:27 MST 2014

The USFRA is announcing a new event for 2014. July 11th thru 13th of this year we will be hosting a "Test and Tune" get together on the Bonneville Salt Flats. The track layout will be a 3 mile run with a 132' trap at the end of the third mile. This will be a bare bones
type of meet. There will be no record certifications, no licensing passes, no impound, no food vendors, no fuel truck. There will be,
ambulance, fire truck, tech inspection and Honey Bucket. This is ment for LSR vehicles only, we are not inviting 130-150 vehicles. We are putting this together for those that want to be better prepared for the upcoming regularly scheduled meets.
The entry fee is yet to be determined as it will depend on the number of participants. We will need to have commitments from those interested in coming by April 1st.
We are excited to offer this opportunity to those that can take advantage of it. More information will be made available in the next few months. We look forward to a great year of racing.
P.S. The pumping is scheduled to start in the next couple of days.

Gary & Ellen Wilkinson Utah Salt Flats Racing Association World of Speed Sept. 6 - 9, 2014 www.saltflats.com