[Land-speed] A too quiet list...

Chris R Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Tue Apr 1 17:37:42 MDT 2014

> Chris:
> You usually come every other year. You got sumptin different you are not
> telling us about?  LOL

Very 'tongue in cheek' I say my Bonneville budget has jumped since I stopped
my wife's wine intake.
Seriously, everyone knows what a truly outstanding wife & family I have in
addition to my dedicated crew. Bonneville sure can be a humbling place but
therein lies the challenge. Our return this year apparently puts us one
ahead of Burt Monro's number of most events by an overseas entrant. Bottom
line..........beside the racing, it's everyone involved with salt LSR we
equally enjoy.

Chris Harris............NZed.