[Land-speed] LSR Brake Question

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Oct 11 19:45:13 MDT 2013

Ok, with the information that a rule exists to prevent brakes only on
the front axle unless a set of unpublished criteria is met and the
design is approved, this is now officially a dead issue for  me. Hold
you emails please... I'll stick to the rule book... If  I decide to
change my break set up, it will be with a lever operated rear brake
system only.  I only use the brakes when speeds are way way down anyway...

larry

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile