[Land-speed] Email for Rick Byrnes

Jerry Foster fosterap at flash.net
Wed Jul 31 16:33:23 MDT 2013

Interesting that you brought up this subject Rick.  Sparky ran synthetic
engine oil in his lakester rear end.  He was here in Dallas a couple of
weeks ago, and we went round and round on this subject.  He says he talked
to several experts, and they sorta gave their blessings, but seemed a little
worried.  Of course Sparky says the worse thing that can happen is "It
breaks."  I would like to hear more discussion on this.  Seems like a good
idea to me, since the LSR cars only go a short distance.

Jerry in Dallas