[Land-speed] Mobil 1 0W50 Racing oil product or part number

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Wed Jul 31 15:17:35 MDT 2013

Mayf, I did a search on your local Wal Mart Supercenter and they have just
about all flavors of M1 oil listed. If they are out of the weight you need,
just request it and they will get it for you. as I mentioned in a previous
post, I bought two 5-quart jugs of M1 at my local Wal Mart just yesterday for
$24 a jug..... Unless my math is wrong, that works out to $4.80/qt before the
Governer gets her cut.
Ed