[Land-speed] A question for the list

Chris R Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Mon Apr 8 16:23:38 MDT 2013

Many thanks, an excellent piece of info.

We regularly hook up an O2 sensor and Innovate gauge to the exhaust of our
various carbed rods both blown and NA to keep fuel nice and trim for light
load highway cruise for best gas mileage where they honestly spend 99% of
their time, right. We also checked the factory and aftermarket computer
settings of a 2012 Shelby and 2013 Boss 302 and were amazed at how lean they
run at around the 2,000 to 3,000 rpm with light load, supporting your info.
All good fun still playing hot rodding with both the old and new but
important to understand what has become vastly different systems indeed.

Chris Harris..........NZed.