[Land-speed] A question for the list.

Ron Gibson ronggibson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 10:02:24 MDT 2013

Bryan
I think one of the late issues of Hot Rod explained this when telling about
the new GM engine. Don't remember for sure,read the article, (don't know if
it's stupidity or old age why I don't remember),seems like fuel is injected
late and not subjected to compression heat to lower detonation tendencies.
Also special piston dome shape to control flow.

Ron