[Land-speed] Anybody on the list or is it dead?

Neil Albaugh neil at dbelltech.com
Mon Sep 10 10:32:57 MDT 2012

No, Mayf; not dead; we had been on a long vacation after Speed Week. Joline
& I took our travel trailer on up to Lake Tahoe (Zephyr Cove) for a couple
of weeks and then stopped by to see Joline's sister and her son in SoCal.

For the last few days I've been organizing my collection of blind rivets,
trying to bring order out of chaos. I generated an Excel spreadsheet with
the part number, drill hole size, grip length, stem & sleeve material, and
single shear and tensile strength. There were nominal sizes and oversize
rivets as well. Lots of rivets, but now I know just what I have and they are
organized into bins. Whew!

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ