[Land-speed] Pop Sci Aug 1948 article

JOHN SZALAY jpszalay01 at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 13 15:22:08 MST 2012

I have found several articles in various old magazines relating to Land Speed . the latest find is a article
from Aug 1948 Popular Science magazine with 2 pages on racing at Mojave

Since the list does not support images, I will be glad to send these pages to anyone that wants them or
can put them up on a webpage. My own webpages disappeared with AT&T
right off there are two pages, I have several more clips from other magazines , all articles are LSR related

Haven't been able to participate in any LSR events for a while due to family illness, but still read & research..

If you want these pages , send me an email

John Szalay ( past USFRA member & ECTA volunteer) Lou, Ky
jpszalay01 at insightbb.com