[Land-speed] OT: Need Collaboration on a Astrophysics Question

JOE LANCE jolylance at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 15:02:56 MDT 2012

What, you don't believe it's a random walk for the photons?

It depends on the Debye length the photons travel between collisions when
they are immersed in a plasma with specific physical characteristics. And
the plasma characteristics vary depending on which internal region of the
sun you are considering.

Lance