[Land-speed] e mail

Benn benn at sonic.net
Fri Apr 6 10:43:22 MDT 2012

Gotcha here.  The list HAS been pretty quiet recently.  Personally, after
the list got too damn many political opinions posted a year or so back I
stopped the flow.  I just recently restarted it, and see that there's not
much to see.  If so, this wouldn't be the first list to be killed by such
off topic "discussions."  OTOH, I understand most land speed traffic may
have migrated to landracing.com.  I haven't had time to check it out.
Benn