[Land-speed] ???? Seems to be very Quiet..

23weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 10:26:37 MDT 2012

I like both.  Each has a place for me.   Landracing.com is like going to an
racers' mall.   Landspeed digest is more like your local pub where there are
days when nobody there is talkative and the perfume of nitromethane and
morning dew hangs in the air just beyond our sense's ability to grasp......
Ed