[Land-speed] E85 Gasoline

Jim Webb jimwebb at nutsracing.com
Thu Sep 22 19:46:14 MDT 2011

Gee, thanks Jack.
More rules and regulations... I watched my buddy have to re-qualify and
fight for a record on his bike because of ERC event gasoline 'analysis' in
impound. No thanks. We pay a LOT for gasoline and have sealing and
scrutineering of tanks, observed refueling and yada yada yada. Enough is
enough.
If we're going to have gasoline analysis in impound, then do away with event
fuel. I like Rick and ERC products and would likely still use them, but I've
witnessed gas analysis fiascos first hand and don't want the hassle.

Jim Webb
Chock Full o' Nuts
AA/PP A/PP B/PP C/PP D/PP ?/FL