[Land-speed] Fiberglass Male Plug

John Burk joyseydevil at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 20:20:36 MDT 2011

Mayf
For male mold lay-ups my friend showed me how to fill the weave patern by
painting it with epoxy mixed with 50/50 cabosil and glass micro-spheres .
One tablespoon of each per 50 grams of epoxy . DA off the lumps first with
36 grit , paint on the mix and DA with 36 & 80 . On his brush he trims the
bristles to 3/4" long and superglues the base of bristles so none end up on
the surface .