[Land-speed] Unstarted Project

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Oct 22 11:10:04 MDT 2011

for your consideration:

1987 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint. This is the one with the 993 cc 3 cylinder
Suzuki OHC hemi motor.  Runs.  Body is pretty fair but the dingbat I got
the car from put large wheels and tires on it and the bumped the front
fenders and wrinkled them just a bit.  The Po also had ried to install a
giant Dodge NEON intercooler and it hardly ran becaus eof it. I removed
it and it startes and runs now. NOT a street driver.  Lots of front end
work needs to be done because in fitting the IC they wrecked someof the
things like headlight aachments, etc.  Interior is pretty much goen so
perfect for a salt race car.  I have a title for it.  Wheels look nice
and they might fetch a buck or two.  I was going to make a car for my
wife to drive on the salt but I am getting old and projects are piling up.

Any interest out there?  Not free and will consider all offers.

mayf