[Land-speed] Belly pan minimum height or clearance

Neil Albaugh neill at dbelltech.com
Fri Nov 4 12:30:11 MST 2011

Ed;

You're probably going to need 2.5' to 3" ride height in the front and about
one inch higher at the rear. Don't forget to reinforce the pan-- there will
be LOTS of aerodynamic pressure pulling it down. I think that the HRM Camaro
had theirs come loose and it was scooping up salt as it was being towed back
down the return road. Keith or David can confirm or deny this. :)

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ