[Land-speed] Waiting for the wave. Non LSR

Rich Fox v4gmr at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 10:32:38 MST 2011

I have been watching the local news this morning. Mostly about the wave expected to be here around now from Japan. It's interesting that lots of people from Half Moon Bay have driven up to Skyline Blvd. (About 1500-2000 FT.) to get out of the way. Just how big do they think this wave will be? On the way they passed plenty of people going to the beach to get the best look at the wave. I think the beach people have a better grasp of reality. But still if I had to choose I think I would be with the hill people.