[Land-speed] HEY DD, Ed stepped up like a man.

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 10:08:07 MST 2011

Hey DD

Ed did the right thing to clear the air and stepped up like a man  and
apologized to the list.  He didn't think he should apologize to me as  I'm not
worthy of it, I used bad words.  Fine Ed, may you die a bitter  boy.

So Dave, you're the one that started it all you know but did  anybody
notice, I'm the only one that got yelled at"!  I didn't start  it!  Did anybody
say anything to DD and say DD, you're out of line, he  didn't ask how to set
a record.  Why do you always jump  Otto's ass  foe nothing, he's only trying
to better land speed racing for all of  us.

Yes, I used words some of the DADS don't think are  appropriate like
asshole and dickhead but I have a right to use them  when ever I damn well please.
 You can call them Dave and Ed but to me  there nothing but assholes and
dickhead's.  I only use them when they are  appropriate and unless I call you
an asshole or a dickhead, you have  no complaint with me.  I begged both of
the dickhead's to give me their  phone numbers so I could talk to them
directly and settle all this crap man to  man and not publicly on this fricken
list but they gave me no  choice!

I will still talk man to child to both of them, someday.   They can't hide
from me for ever. It will be less "bloody" if we do it on  the phone and not
at bville.  Did I mention I'm diagnosed with bi-polar  paranoid
skitsophrenia???  That makes me a very volatile person if you piss  me off, in case
nobody noticed.  But I'm a fair person even when I go off  the deep end, if
that's any assurance to the weasels.  Is weasels a better  name for them?  Dads?

Damn, I forgot to take my meds today.  roflol

 see ya