[Land-speed] Anybody got any advise for a first time Bonnevillenewbie?

Ed Purinton ecpurinton at wildblue.net
Sat Mar 5 20:54:02 MST 2011

Ego's, I can go faster my own way than the next guy his, a basic requirement
for LSR.  If we all didn't have one larger than most of the general
population we'd be just like them - laying on the couch getting our dose of
"reality" from the boob tube.  In LSR I expect to see really large ego's in
action just like holed pistons and kicked rods.  Tune on the edge and you
will find the exact limits eventually.  When  happenings occur I treat them
all the same, don't get upset, try to learn from them, figure any tuition as
part of the entry fee, and move on.

Ed Purinton