[Land-speed] Anybody got any advise for a first time Bonnevillenewbie?

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 11:33:03 MST 2011

All I asked was for advise to a newbie and this is what it turned  into.
Don't blame me!!!  Blame the two list dickheads who ran off  almost everybody
on this list.  You guys suck!!!  Now I know why I  bailed off this
worthless list 4 years ago!

Way to go Dave and Ed.  You are truly ambassadors for the SCTA  and will
get credit in the article.  I asked for your opinion and told  everybody it
could be printed in the article.  You can't do a damn thing to  prevent me
printing it for all to see.  Keep up the good work dave and ed  and someday you
will die a very mad and lonely dickhead.

In a message dated 3/5/2011 10:05:31 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,