[Land-speed] Anybody got any advise for a first time Bonneville newbie?

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 22:47:01 MST 2011

Thanks Don for the constructive comments.  I've been there and  raced only
once.  I solicited the list for an experienced racers point of  view.
Thanks to the usual attacks from the usual assholes, I'm departing  the list
forever regretting I even jumped back on.
Otto

In a message dated 3/4/2011 2:15:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,