[Land-speed] Pistons

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Tue Jun 7 08:56:03 MDT 2011

I am seeking pistons for a Ford 260 block. That is a 3.8 inch bore. Need
to be standard bore size.  Would like high compression types, higher is
better (14 would be lovely!).  Motor will be partially used to bragging
rights in the Sunbeam Tiger community.  Not likely to wind up in the
race car because an adapter to mate a 5 bolt bell housing motor to a 6
bolt AOD is VERY spendy, lol...  But it might wind up in the Orange
Sunbeam Tiger I own....

I just know that one or more of you have these sitting on a shelf
somewhere, lol...get to looking! Good used is ok as well....new is even
better.

mayf