[Land-speed] POLITICAL non rant 15 min.

Dave Dahlgren dahlgren536 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 19:29:49 MDT 2011

I can promise a wage and price freeze will not work. Jack I had always
thought you wanted less government not more. I think if we give the feds
control over prices and wages it is just over period we are officially
enslaved.. Closing our borders and sending back illegals would certainly
lighten the load financially as well. Revalueing the dollar would reduce our
energy costs instantly and just add import tarrifs for all the devalued
Chinese stuff if they refuse to correctly value their currency. Currently
the dollar is devalued intentionally so some fortune 500 companies are more
competitive in export unfortunately that is on the back of every man woman
and child in the USA that buys anything..