[Land-speed] Couple of questions.

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Wed Jan 26 09:13:49 MST 2011

I would talk to Howard, Scat and/or Callies also Eagle and Crower and
then check it when it gets here. Chrome-moly. The indexing on my new
one was off a bit and currently getting fixed. I am told that
virtually all crank forgings now come from China.

I agree with Sparky. Also, Fred Larsen's liner was very short. Fast
too! Stretch it to 130"?

Skip