[Land-speed] New PFC

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 19:45:14 MST 2011

Jean and I just returned home from spending 2 days in San Diego for family
day and graduation of one our countries newest Marines. Our oldest grandson
Tyler, Patricks oldest son, followed in his fathers footsteps 22 years later
by graduating from the United States Marine Recrut Depot San Diego with 452
of our nation finest. He was a member of Platoon 1030. After 10 days leave,
he will be stationed at Camp Pendleton for extended rifle and combat
training before leaving for Lynchburg Va. He graduated 1st class due to his
5 years in ROTC from the 8th grade thru high school in Chandler Az.

Tyler was denied his first ride in the family roadster in October by a
broken rocker arm shaft in our GMC. We hope The USMC will see it to fit in
some leave during race time. His first trip off the base for for a stop at
In-and-Out for a double-double with cheese..........you west costers will
know what I mean.............who-ra.....Semper-fi................JD