[Land-speed] Ford Flathead

Dave Dahlgren dahlgren536 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 18 07:10:07 MST 2011

Maybe I don't understand the rule I assume there is a place to run a Caddy
flathead should you want to though I don't persoonally.
Dave

        In real life if you have a standard size Ford Flathead, no one will
question weathr it came from a truck or car. The rule is aimed only at Lincoln
based flatheads. Just as Cad and all other flatheads are disallowed.

        ........XF CLASS CONSISTS OF ANY PRODUCTION
        >>> FORD/MERCURY PASSENGER CAR V-8 FLATHEAD ENGINE......That's it. Go
back and
        >>> read it again if you think you need to. Now the test. If you saw
or
        >>> understood....FRENCH ARMY TRUCKS...anywhere in that sentence you
may have a