[Land-speed] Ford Flathead

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Mon Jan 17 19:13:29 MST 2011

Maybe I'm missing something but it says to me that the engine was
originally made
to be installed in a PRODUCTION CAR.
Not an airplane or a bulldozer or a boat or a tank or etc.

Maybe I'm stupid but it seems to be very simple English to me.
I admit I only got a "C" in High School English. Maybe that's my problem.

Cheers to all,
Bryan