[Land-speed] Photographs

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Thu Jan 6 23:25:28 MST 2011

Mayf, I just posted over 400 photos from SW 2010 here:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/lsr/bsf2010/sw/Welcome.html

There are lots of starting line/crowd fotos....way more than I wanted.
Well, there were way more people around the starting line than I would
have liked...but nobody asked for my vote.  :)

Anyway there are tons of LSR photos there...you're welcome to snag any
off the site...although I sell the originals and/or prints.  But I'm
cheap and easy, just like my ex-wife.  :)

RtR