[Land-speed] Fuel Lines...

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Dec 10 15:35:39 MST 2011

The thread on leaky fuel line, braided SS lines at that has me pondering
if I should replace mine. Not concerned about non fuel hoses except
maybe oil, but, I am thinking about replacements. So, I know that
aluminum fuel lines are available,  but I don't think I want those. So,
what SS lines, -6 size and maybe -6 for returns should I be looking
for.  Like what wall thickness, grade of material, etc. Any thoughts out
there?  Who sells it?  What kind of tubing bender will I need o form bends?

mayf