[Land-speed] landracing.com

gary_ellen at q.com gary_ellen at q.com
Mon Aug 15 10:13:34 MDT 2011

Rick, Gary hasn't been able to get into landracing either for the last little while.  We came home in a deluge last night after 11 pm....However, it was just blowing hard and spitting in Wendover and it did hit for a few minutes at bend in the road.  Gary saw a post earlier that said they were running on the salt this morning.  It was certainly dry and busy yesterday!  I just called a member who is out there and they were delayed til about 9 this morning but are now running.  The salt is dry but there is a short boat ramp off the end of the road!
Ellen