[Land-speed] First time on the engine stand-Non LSR

JOE LANCE jolylance at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 7 10:41:01 MDT 2011

Same here---Fifty three years ago I was lowering an Olds V8 into a 39 Ford
in the back yard when one of the local auto "mechanics" stopped by and told
me it wouldn't work because big engines went into big cars and only small
engines fitted into little cars.

Knew a guy who flew Corsairs off carrier decks during WW II, funny thing was
he used to get air sick when he flew on commercial air liners during leaves.

Lance