[Land-speed] Bend In the Road

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Fri Aug 5 17:59:28 MDT 2011

INCORRECT< Jm and all.  I did post that stuff, having been informed a while
ago.  But now the BLM lady -- Roxanne Tea -- called to say that no, that is
not correct.  Camping is allowed just like always, on both the inside and the
outside of the road - EXCEPT n the gravel pad at the center of the inside of
the Bend.  That's the only restriction to camping, okay?

Sorry for the inconvenience of being shocked and bummed out and really worried
that you'd have to go half-way to the Jar Bar ranch to find some room to toss
your sleeping bag.  It's okay after all.

Jon a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim