[Land-speed] NON LSR little blue pill humor

sparky.2211 at cox.net sparky.2211 at cox.net
Tue Aug 2 00:06:11 MDT 2011

IT rained in Phoenix last night---now that is something to celebrate--I chose to celebrate by pulling weeds out of my yard--only when we get a fairly good rain, can we pull weeds up by the roots. After pulling weeds for 30 minutes I showered and was brushing my teeth getting ready to go to my Monday morning TPT meeting!! the way my back was feeling I reached for the bottle of ALEVE and popped a pill and broke out laughing!

Linda called out from the other room, "What is up"?  I said "Senior Humor", it is a a "Sad Day" when your little blue pill of choice is ALEVE and not VIGRIA!"

sparky