[Land-speed] Non LSR Crap

Kirkwood saltfever at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 20:33:44 MDT 2011

Yeah, Mayf, I'll agree with that. And a big THANK YOU Sparky for choosing an
appropriate title! You see, I get the list in ''Digest'' format. It only
comes once a day with all your chat neatly concatenated together and a
preamble that numbers your messages with their title (see below).

That digest, a day ago, was the fastest DELETE I have ever accomplished! One
look at the message titles and it was gone in a flash. THANK you again
Sparky for your thoughtfulness.
 Kirk
PS: Thanks Mark for the ''format'' option.

From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf at mayfco.com>
(snip . . . ) Sparky tossed in a topic and even labled it Political and said
it was off topic. However, many folk chimed in showing that even if there
was no specific LSR content the list was so quiet that it was ok to chat
about.

Today's Topics:
   1. Non LSR Crap (Dan Wright)
   2. Re: POLITICAL non rant 15 min. (NT788 at comcast.net)