[Land-speed] New Helmet Research (Army)

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 19:18:49 MDT 2011

In a message dated 4/20/2011 8:51:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
saltfever at comcast.net writes:

Different environments require different solutions. When a military  vehicle
is hit by an IED, the results are chaotic for the occupants inside.  This
research may be interesting for any LSR venue.

So Mayf ? If I fill it a hemlet with Corn Syrup, hit it backwards  against
a roll bar, will my brains go back to where I started ? Is that what he
said ? Is Jack C reading this ? Inquiring minds, et al.