[Land-speed] Laminar Flow & Reverse Laminar Flow>From>JG Magoo

speedtimer at beyondbb.com speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Tue Apr 19 17:34:54 MDT 2011

Chris
I got confused when Mayf  went into detail then I got lost. However I have
seen colors do strange things after a night of testing moon shine in North
Carolina when I was in the Army on a training trip. Never again. Bad-Bad
head ache and hangover the next day.  Got salt fever yet. I do for sure.

Glen