[Land-speed] Worlds Fastest Sunbeam - The Rest of the Story, Day 4 & 5, Friday and Saturday

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon Sep 27 07:02:15 MDT 2010

  They were pitted just about 40 yards from us. we went over to look at
he car and to chat. However, we were not good enough to talk to them.
They were favored with lots of money and they literally runed up their
noses when we menioned our Sunbeam.  We wished them well and left.
Snobs. More money than brains club members.

mayf