[Land-speed] Lenco Question

ddahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Tue Oct 26 11:07:07 MDT 2010

What about micro polishing to reduce friction and that will reduce heat or
an oil tank and cooler basically dry sumping the transmission. If you just
overfill it you will no doubt foam the oil. Why not a synthetic lubricant
that will not break down with heat. This whole thing smells of oil break
down from heat and friction.
Dave