[Land-speed] Testing...this thing on?

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Oct 21 19:25:19 MDT 2010

Well, turns out I had screwed up! Imagine that, lol... Way way back when
I implemented my own domain name, I had put my youngest son on as a
user. But because he was occasionally out of touch,  I would check his
email for important stuff, like job offers,  I told the account to hang
onto the email. Never thinking much about it, since I have a lot of hard
drive space on their server, I never checked the server inbox. twas
full... so now, it downloads and deletes immediately .... that problem I
created should no longer exist.

Wonderful thing technology... takes a dumb assed human to screw it up, lol..

mayf