[Land-speed] Lazy List or is it dead...

Chris Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Sun Nov 28 20:43:36 MST 2010

Right on Dave,

In a nutshell all current low emission variants of whatever power source are
infinitely more 'dirty' to manufacture & recycle.

Chris H.............NZed.

OK on another subject the advertising of electric cars as zero emissions.
How about fetching a bucket of electricity that I can use to power my car
without making any emissions..LOL.. It has to come from somewhere. After
finding that tell me where to store my worn out batteries that are hazardous
waste BTW..LOL What a crock of cow patties... I have a bridge I would love
to sell to the people that believe that silly banter.
Dave