[Land-speed] Lazy List or is it dead...

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 16:07:20 MST 2010

Big rush around for me yesterday and today getting ready for some doctors from
Joanie's work. She is the "Den Mother" for all the visiting doctors in her
lap. We teach thme about Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Wine and dine
them on tradional Amercian fare.

I just opened my second bottle of wine in anticipation of their arrival.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL,
DW & Joanie