[Land-speed] Windows Vista 64 Help Needed!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun May 30 17:14:23 MDT 2010

>   he does have a dell reinstallation disk for installed software so we
> could if needed and can actually do it, reformat the drive.
In spite of my previous retort I do have some experience with Windows.
The Dell disk may have a rescue mode option that will let you boot up
a minimal operating system.  Then you can go in and clean up the stuff
on the Vista drive by hand, or just start all over with a reformat and fresh
install.  Hopefully he won't lose too many files, though it sounds like
there is a good chance it will all be gone.

mjb.