[Land-speed] Cam Gear Drives...

Neil Albaugh neil at dbelltech.com
Tue May 25 13:15:43 MDT 2010

Mayf;

I have one on my built- up Donovan SBC. It is a Summers Brothers gear drive
which is pretty popular with circle track and drag guys. It is fairly
expensive but unless you are going to go with a really good gear drive like
this I'd stick with a Cloyes roller chain cam drive.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ