[Land-speed] Fuel Injector testing

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon May 10 11:24:29 MDT 2010

Steve, I am not seeking a company to do testing for  me. There are a lot
of those. I am looking for the "perfect" fluid to use as a simulant for
gasoline to use in testing here at my shop.  I have a hardware in the
loop simulator which can operate my cars electronics and I want to use
that to drive the injectors. That way I can see, using the on car
hardware, how my injectors are flowing. This will give me that data and
will also show up any faulty harness issues or EMS injector driver
issues.   I am seeking a fluid that mimics gasoline but is not
flammable, if such exists.  I did look at ASNU but could not determine
what it is they use for the working fluid or for cleaning the
injectors.  Did you happen to see anytnig like that on that site?

mayf