[Land-speed] Ahhh So that's what was in there.....

Scott Cowle SCowle at mentorcollege.edu
Tue May 4 11:21:52 MDT 2010

Hi Keith-it has been a couple of years since I've been down to Maxton. I've
been running my Duster and blowing the motor up with an amazing regularity.
But my main focus these past two years has been fund-raising for landmine
removal in Cambodia and in March I took 21 students to Cambodia and had the
most amazing experiences there. We were in three different minefields,and I
mean right in them.If that don't wake you up ,nothin will, but I know you guys
have seen this type of thing before.Anyways,that has used up most of my car
budget,but as you said and I agree 199% more now than ever, life is
fantastic,and some day soon I'll come back down to Maxton, just so I can blow
my motor up there instead of here! All the best to all of you. I miss the
racing something fierce! Scott Cowle-The "EH" Team

>>> "Keith Turk" <kturk at adelphia.net> 5/4/2010 11:52 AM >>>
I shook the Box this morning and the damnest thing happened.......  The
Camaro fell out of the  back of it....

Wow....  and now I have to find room in the shop for it.....  ( damn
motorcycles are EVERYWHERE )...

Life is Good..... how you guys doing????

Land-speed at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/land-speed/scowle@mentorcollege.edu

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.