[Land-speed] Ahhh So that's what was in there.....

Neil Albaugh neil at dbelltech.com
Tue May 4 10:44:20 MDT 2010

Well Keith, just move the bikes around to make room for the Camaro.

Things are great here-- the desert is green and the wildflowers are
blooming, the temperature is 77 and the sky is blue. I'm still cutting,
grinding, and welding on my chassis to get it to Bonneville but it won't be
this year. :(

We're having a Cinco de Mayo party out in our courtyard tomorrow evening ..
as you said, "Life is good"

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ